Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pasword Reset 2.5 Activation Keys Can I Reset A Yahoo Password Using Alternate E-mail Only?

Can I reset a Yahoo password using alternate e-mail only? - pasword reset 2.5 activation keys

Hello,

Some time ago I had a new account (Yahoo!) For reasons of privacy. He needed a free hosting account, but do not receive junk mail (happened).

Now I have the old Yahoo! Account of me, but I have my date of birth and place of birth and (I went on a random basis)

I lost my pasword for my other e-mail?

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately you can not. Yahoo, you can only restore to the account, if you all know, the security information added to the. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately you can not. Yahoo, you can only restore to the account, if you all know, the security information added to the. Sorry

    ReplyDelete