Friday, January 8, 2010

Real Estate Audit Real Estate Taxes, Where To Claim?

Real estate taxes, where to claim? - real estate audit

I use tax software and preparation of the process, I ask myself, sent the list of fees payable for the tax form by my mortgage company. I pay no taxes through your mortgage, and I have saved no money to earn interest and then pay taxes on me every 6 months when it expires.

The software and applications as control the amount of taxes based on any number of the box, this form of taxation, which I paid the mortgage company, but as I said, the box is empty. How can I claim these taxes on my tax return? If the list box of the contribution, but the Treasury believes that the entry is zero or empty, to raise a red flag and possibly an audit log?

Is it enough to those fees under the "tax paid" give the works?

2 comments:

  1. Although she has filed their taxes, you should still find information that he actually paid their taxes in 2008. Search in the form 1098 mortgage interest that you receive from your lender or from your tax collector circuit and confirm the amount paid last year.

    Even if you are not detailed enough to hold back withdrawal from 2008, with the IRS for you, the standard deduction, fill out, plus $ 500 property tax credit for individuals and $ 1000 tax credit for married couples in the country together.

    This device is not charged sales tax. And do not worry if the information in the report 1098 is from your lender to the IRS - Tank / escrowing property taxes is a common practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the list of property tax under the "sales tax. They list the charges actually paid in 2008 in which it educational software. Do not make a difference if you are not a lender or may be recovered.

    ReplyDelete